Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I use to be able to use Genie app from my Iphone 6

tkncls1
Aspirant

I use to be able to use Genie app from my Iphone 6

after the update to Firmware Version V1.0.1.18_ all worked great and i could connect local and remotley and make changes to my network and or see who was connected like my kids. all the sudden it stopped working. reset my box started working again. then stopped again.

***"I get a Lofin Failed

Netgear router was not found or is not supported. Make sure theat your mobile device is not connected to the router's guest network and that IPv6 is not enabled."***

Phone is been connected to 5g and tried 2.4g still get this error message. Any help woule be great. Thanks in advance

Sincerely, flustered...

Model: R7900|Nighthawk X6 AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
tkncls1
Aspirant

Re: I use to be able to use Genie app from my Iphone 6

I went back and reinstalled Firmware Version V1.0.1.12 which is pretty stupid I think but took care of the problems... ugh  thats what I was told to do from the phillipins app support tech... grrr

what the heck was the .18 update for then if you cant install it if everthing doesnt work grrr

just a fyi hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
jeruben
Initiate

i'm having the same issue with my iphone 6. it was weird because it was just working then all of a sudden i wasn't able to login

please help
Message 2 of 3
tkncls1
Aspirant

I went back and reinstalled Firmware Version V1.0.1.12 which is pretty stupid I think but took care of the problems... ugh  thats what I was told to do from the phillipins app support tech... grrr

what the heck was the .18 update for then if you cant install it if everthing doesnt work grrr

just a fyi hope this helps

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7