Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Is it possible to block Whatsapp via wifi network or not?

MarianPerez
Aspirant

Is it possible to block Whatsapp via wifi network or not?

Hi everybody
I heard that Whatsapp can be blocked through the wifi network it is connecting to to use. Anyone know how to do it, please help me block my friend's Whatsapp Aero

Model: A6100|WiFi USB Mini Adapter, A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is it possible to block Whatsapp via wifi network or not?

@MarianPerez wrote:

I heard that Whatsapp can be blocked through the wifi network it is connecting to to use. Anyone know how to do it, please help me block my friend's Whatsapp Aero

What with?

Where does the Nighthawk App come into things? (That's the subject for this section.)

Is the Model: A6100|WiFi USB Mini Adapter listed in your footer involved in this in anyway? Or did you just click the first thing that popped up when you wrote your message?

If so, the A6100 just connects you to the wifi. It does not have any network controls. That would be down to Windows.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies

Re: Is it possible to block Whatsapp via wifi network or not?

@MarianPerez wrote:

What with?

Where does the Nighthawk App come into things? (That's the subject for this section.)

Is the Model: A6100|WiFi USB Mini Adapter listed in your footer involved in this in anyway? Or did you just click the first thing that popped up when you wrote your message?

If so, the A6100 just connects you to the wifi. It does not have any network controls. That would be down to Windows.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7