Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: MR60 Nighthawk app not working

LinLee
Follower

MR60 Nighthawk app not working

MR60, Firmware V1.0.6.116, IPhone OS 15.1. Having nothing but problems with the app, won't find router (says unable to connect to router,) corrupts name of devices in device Manager (some devices say N/A Network), will only recognize 1 satellite. All of this seem to happen when I set up the 2nd satellite. The app seems to be very sensitive to my VPN, so I don't use it. I have reinstalled the app and it works at first and then reverts back to "unable to connect to router" the same happens when I disconnect the router. Wifi connection very weak to my devices now, was great before adding the 2nd satellite. Also was wondering if I should ditch the 2nd satellite. 

Model: Dual Band
Message 1 of 6
daniel4111
Aspirant

I have the same issue, but my internet speed is running ok. It's just that the app doesn't want to connect to the router anymore.

Message 2 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

What mobile platform are you using? 

What NG router are you using? 

@daniel4111 wrote:

I have the same issue, but my internet speed is running ok. It's just that the app doesn't want to connect to the router anymore.

Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

There is newer FW available for the Mk60 series

@LinLee wrote:

MR60, Firmware V1.0.6.116, IPhone OS 15.1. Having nothing but problems with the app, won't find router (says unable to connect to router,) corrupts name of devices in device Manager (some devices say N/A Network), will only recognize 1 satellite. All of this seem to happen when I set up the 2nd satellite. The app seems to be very sensitive to my VPN, so I don't use it. I have reinstalled the app and it works at first and then reverts back to "unable to connect to router" the same happens when I disconnect the router. Wifi connection very weak to my devices now, was great before adding the 2nd satellite. Also was wondering if I should ditch the 2nd satellite. 

Message 4 of 6
daniel4111
Aspirant

iPhone OS 15.4.1

Netgear router MR60.

I can't update the firmware because i cant log into the router with the app.

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Use a wired PC or laptop to update. 

Review this for how too:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/New-MR60-MS60-Firmware-Version-1-1-6-124-Rele...

Also be sure that WiFi Private Address and Limit IP Address Tracking is disabled on your Apple phones and pads.

@daniel4111 wrote:

iPhone OS 15.4.1

Netgear router MR60.

I can't update the firmware because i cant log into the router with the app.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7