Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: NIGHTHAWK APP DEVICE MANAGER WONT SHOW DEVICES GIVES Sorry, the action was failed. Please try...

dpweller
Guide

Re: NIGHTHAWK APP DEVICE MANAGER WONT SHOW DEVICES GIVES Sorry, the action was failed. Please try ag

Screenshot 2
Message 26 of 175
dpweller
Guide

Re: NIGHTHAWK APP DEVICE MANAGER WONT SHOW DEVICES GIVES Sorry, the action was failed. Please try ag

Screenshot 3
Message 27 of 175
dpweller
Guide

What I was asked to do in screenshot 3 is what I did to OPEN the case.

Frustrating.
Message 28 of 175
dpweller
Guide

Yes! I earned a five reply badge for my frustration. Thank you so much Netgear.
Message 29 of 175
Zach701
Aspirant

Go through the admin web log on and devices will show.
Message 30 of 175
dpweller
Guide

But that defeats the whole purpose of having the app!
Message 31 of 175
sandman83cu
Aspirant

I have the XR700 and this is an issue also. Latest firmware, latest iOS app version.
Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 32 of 175
jrmcq
Tutor

Garbage
Message 33 of 175
dpweller
Guide

Re: NIGHTHAWK APP DEVICE MANAGER WONT SHOW DEVICES GIVES Sorry, the action was failed. Please try...

Deleted the app. Did a factory reset. Re-installed the app and the problem is still there.
Message 34 of 175
jrmcq
Tutor

App is absolute garbage
Message 35 of 175
JJB651
Guide

Re: NIGHTHAWK APP DEVICE MANAGER WONT SHOW DEVICES FULL SIGNAL

Good afternoon,

I have an MK63-100NAS I would like to know why on nighthawk app under device manager, all of my device that are connected show one signal bar? I’ve moved the router to a another location, restart it, reboot it, install & uninstalled the app nothing seems to resolve the issue. I’ll attached a picture for you to see.

Regards,
Jairo
Message 36 of 175
dpweller
Guide

Re: NIGHTHAWK APP DEVICE MANAGER WONT SHOW DEVICES FULL SIGNAL

Because the app sucks.  Don't waste your time trying to figure it out.  

Message 37 of 175
orko1978
Guide

I have the same problem and have an open support case, still no resolution.  Perhaps you could send this 'message' to me too. Thanks.

Model: EX7700|AC2200 Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 38 of 175

Has anyone have any update on this?

I updated my app and this started happening to me too. This is why I don't like updating apps that are working, but it kept bugging me with a window to "update app to fix bugs", rather update app to create bugs.

I have a device that I paused before update that I cannot get back online because it's not showing on my app.

Any got any help from NetGear? I've only had my modem for a week and I'm not too crazy about it, this doesn't help either.

Message 39 of 175
miocevicd
Guide

I spent countless hours on the phone with them, all they want is debug logs and it didn’t get me anywhere. At this point I’m invested with the netgear router and extender but as soon as they crap out I’m going with a different brand.

As far as unpausing your device, you’ll have to do it through a web browser by logging into your router.
Message 40 of 175
Mprussell74
Tutor

I have the same problem after updating the IOS APP on my phone. I did not do the update on my iPad and I can see the devices. Please fix!
Model: A6200|802.11ac Dual Band WiFi USB Adapter
Message 41 of 175
JC_Hammer22
Initiate

Just updated the app and says I have no devices connected when clearly I do ... you had one job Nighthawk app just one
Model: R7450|Nighthawk AC2600 Smart WiFi Router
Message 42 of 175
JJB651
Guide

I have the same problem no device connected and it’s very slow after updating the app. NETGEAR PLEASE WE NEED A UP TO DATE APP!!!!
Message 43 of 175
Mprussell74
Tutor

The app won’t let me log in anymore. Still can log in through app on iPad that I did not upgrade.
Message 44 of 175
JJB651
Guide

NETGEAR PLEASE UPGRADE THE APP!!!!
Message 45 of 175
Synakul
Aspirant

I thought i was the only one, it was working a week ago and now when i go to device manager it says 0 devices found. 

Model: R7450|Nighthawk AC2600 Smart WiFi Router
Message 46 of 175
seeiler
Guide

Same...I got on the app to turn a device on and it said it needed to be updated so I did and now my device shows connected with problems and no devices show as connected on the app. I’ve tried powering off and on, logging in and out, but so far nothing has helped. This is absurd. I wasn’t having any issues until I did the update on my phone.
Message 47 of 175
joerod101
Initiate

So this is now happening to me after I upgraded the app. From this thread I can see this has been going on for several months and Netgear can't/won't fix this. One of the reasons I got the netgear router was because a friend used the app to help control his kids' wifi time, and it has worked well for me up to now. This is taking away the main reason I went with netgear. Unfortunate that I may need to switch brands if this can't get addressed immediately.

Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 48 of 175
Appleg
Initiate

I am so over with Netgear.  I also was forced to upgrade the Nightawk app and immediateli all connected devices were remove.  I did a factory reset on the router, uninstalll and re-install the app and the same issue is being repeated.  I am ready to pull my hair out because it is one issue after another.  The funny part about the support team, everyone has a different resolution, which i think is a trial an error tactic that is being used.  Lets give a resolution and it if fixes the issue whoop-de-do.  Netgear, I need my connected device to display on my app.

Frustrated,

Appleg

Message 49 of 175
Mprussell74
Tutor

This is not the first time this has happened. I wish I had remembered to check first.  

Message 50 of 175
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7