Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear App for IOS is no longer showing what devices is connect to which SSID

Freebird317
Luminary

Netgear App for IOS is no longer showing what devices is connect to which SSID

Netgear App for IOS is no longer showing what device is connect to which SSID.  All i see are devcies connected "wired" and "wireless", I do not see "wired", "2.4Ghz", "5Ghz" like i use to.

Message 1 of 9
Freebird317
Luminary

Re: Netgear App for IOS is no longer showing what devices is connect to which SSID

sorry not SSID but frequency.  I am not see which device is connected to which frequency, only showing wired and wireless not wired wireless 2.4Ghz and\or wireless 5Ghz

Message 2 of 9
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Freebird317, 

May you try reinstalling the Nighthawk app.

Christian 

Message 3 of 9
Freebird317
Luminary

did not work

Message 4 of 9
Freebird317
Luminary

@Christian_R wrote:

Hi Freebird317, 

May you try reinstalling the Nighthawk app.

Christian 

I have tired that, does not work

the app is acting very strange.  Most of the time when I look at devcies it will say wired and wireless.  Everyone once in awhile I will see 2.4, 5, wired 

Message 5 of 9
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Freebird317 - May you provide us with the model number of your router and the current firmware version its on. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 6 of 9
Freebird317
Luminary

Model is RAX120 and firmware ver is 1.0.1.122

Message 7 of 9
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Freebird317 - Please revert to the previous firmware version and let us know the outcome. 

Christian 

Message 8 of 9
Freebird317
Luminary

I have downgraded my firmware all it appears to be working correclty now.  Is there a beta ver I can try that is newer then 1.0.1.122?

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7