Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Genie V1.1.0.42_1.0.1 gives wrong information

Richard_Kimber
Aspirant

Netgear Genie V1.1.0.42_1.0.1 gives wrong information

I have just bought an R6800-100UKS which works well with BT infinity 3, except that the NETGEAR genie Basic Home page says that I am not connected !

The Advanced Connection Status says that I am sucessfully connected, and as I say - it works.

What might be the reason for this?

Message 1 of 5
Richard_Kimber
Aspirant

Re: Netgear Genie V1.1.0.42_1.0.1 gives wrong information

No answers: I assume this is a bug then.

How do I report bugs?

Message 2 of 5
William10a
Master

This issue about Genie has been posted about many times before Genie does not like to work with some antivirus programs and other type of programs sometimes. Sorry to say it will show its head again soon in the future but it will it is Genie fault and it is not the other programs fault just a marriage that just does not get along with each partner all the time .

Message 3 of 5
Richard_Kimber
Aspirant

Thanks, but I don't use any anti-virus program. Are you saying that it could be a browser issue?

Message 4 of 5
William10a
Master

Genie has issue some times just because of any possible problem it sees but is not a problem like you said it is a max of good and bad and yours is the must common posting with ready share a close follower in the postings even Windows can make the two actup if Microsoft changes some of its coding. So like you said it is buggy from time to time until they find what is causing it.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7