Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Nighthawk App

uglyangel
Aspirant

Netgear Nighthawk App

Is it possible to have two Nighthawk routers on the app? I have one each at two different homes and would like to monitor both through the app but I could not figure out how to have both on the app.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear Nighthawk App

Hi @uglyangel, yes, it is possible. You'll just have to enable the Anywhere Access feature on both routers/homes. The link below may help out.

https://kb.netgear.com/000058239/How-do-I-enable-or-disable-Anywhere-Access-on-my-router-using-the-N...

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 5
uglyangel
Aspirant

Thank you for replying. I will have to try your solution next time I am at the other house. Unfortunately it is in another state. That is why I wanted to get both on the app so I could monitor them. I will let you know if it works.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@uglyangel wrote:

Thank you for replying. I will have to try your solution next time I am at the other house. Unfortunately it is in another state. That is why I wanted to get both on the app so I could monitor them. I will let you know if it works.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
uglyangel
Aspirant

I can not try a solution until I am in the same state as the router. As soon as I do try this a solution I will reply back.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7