Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nethawk App

BONNERS74
Initiate

Nethawk App

Hi All, my first post. Im having continued problems with my Nighthawk App. As I write this, the AX4 is sitting just to my left, switched on and providing internet to all of the house. But when i open the Nighthawk app, it jjust goes to a "detecting product" page and sits there with an animated wifi symbol. Then it times out and gives me a "issues connecting" page. It tells me to go to settings wifi and join the routers wifi network (arent i already on that) and then return to app. At bottom it gives me try again, new system setup and connect remotely

So, click on try again and it tells me to ensure router is on.

Then it times out again

So i click on "connect remotely" and it says connecting to RAX40. It just spins and spins for a good few minutes. It then finally connects and gives me a pic of the device with a green circle but a small dialogue comes up saying it is offline

Please help 

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Nethawk App

what modem are you connected to? 

have you tried to access it from the browser?

Message 2 of 4
BONNERS74
Initiate

It’s plugged directly into my nbn box on the wall. It works perfectly. And I used to be able to log in to the app no problem. Recently it started doing this. Last time it happened I rebooted router and app worked.
Message 3 of 4

@BONNERS74 wrote:
It’s plugged directly into my nbn box on the wall.

What is that nbn box on the wall?

NBN is a wonder to behold. No two ISPs seem to have the same implementation or equipment.

What is an NBN network and is my NETGEAR DSL modem router compatible? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7