Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk App Issue - Not showing Devices

spowers
Initiate

Nighthawk App Issue - Not showing Devices

I have a Nighthawk AC1750 Router. I have been using the Nighthawk App to control WiFi in my house. I use it to turn on/off WiFi to my kids' devices. It was working fine until I did an update it notified me was available. Since the update I cannot see devices attached. I have resorted to the Router online interface but that won't help me if I'm not at home. I need to be able to manage the devices access remotely. I have searched and found some articles but nothing I've done has resolved my issue. Please help!
Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk App Issue - Not showing Devices

Hello spowers, 

Our engineering team is aware of the device manager feature not working properly and currently investigating. In the meantime, please use the web browser to manage your devices. 

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
SgtNchrgeVet
Aspirant

I have been very disappointed with the force update from Netgear Genie app to Nighthawk app. I loved all the features from the original app. Now I feel powerless when it comes to the new app. For example, I cannot access my home network when away from home and unable to label each device connected to my network...just to name a few. Even trying to use the website, I am unable to connect to my network when I am away from home. I need my parental control to block what I want, when I want to.
Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 3 of 4
spowers
Initiate

The "Devices" feaure is working again....thank you!  

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7