Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk App Logon Timeout

Ash_gak
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk App Logon Timeout - Android app

Hi, I am using Samsung M51, Nighthawk android app is showing the same timeout error as attached my most of the users. 
Nighthawk version 2.20.3.2515

Router Firmware Version :  V1.1.0.114_1.0.1

Router Model : R6220

The credentials are used as it is in the 192.168.1.1 router logon web page, it works fine there but the android app gives trouble. Please suggest how to fix the problem. 

Thankyou

Message 51 of 58
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 52 of 58

Re: Nighthawk App Logon Timeout - Android app

@Ash_gak wrote:

Please suggest how to fix the problem. 

Please read this conversation.

Android app is bust. We are all waiting for an update.

More of the same:

Can't logon to Orbi - "Logon timed out, please try... - NETGEAR Communities

Message 53 of 58
GeorgeCRD
Tutor

This worked for me, thanks!
I guess Netgear can be "a bit" more user friendly and let users know, why actually the user is not able to log in - I am sure system knows that. What a shame ...
Message 54 of 58
AnisurRahman
Aspirant

nighthawk Problem. logon timed out please try again. if this issues persists, try rebooting your device. Please give the solution as soon as possible please.🙏🙏😭😭
Message 55 of 58
FURRYe38
Guru

Has this worked for you? 

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Try this? 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/Nighthawk-app-not-connecting-but-Wi-Fi-works-gt-Try-T...

If not please submit a bug report:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/How-to-report-a-bug-on-the-Nighthawk-App/td-p/2134684...

@AnisurRahman wrote:
nighthawk Problem. logon timed out please try again. if this issues persists, try rebooting your device. Please give the solution as soon as possible please.🙏🙏😭😭

Message 56 of 58
fxdchd
Initiate

I have a Nighthawk R6400v2 and recently updated to firmware v1.0.4.128. Prior to the firmware update, my Nighthawk app had been working fine, but stopped working after the firmware update (login timeout). Everything else with regard to the router was fine so I didn't really worry about it since I rarely use the Nighthawk app. Tonight I decided to take a look at it. I was going through the settings on the router using the web interface and found the NTP settings were messed up and the router wasn't syncing to a time server. The router's date and time were way off. I corrected the settings for NTP, applied them, and the router synced date and time properly. After that, I tried the Nighthawk app and it worked. Apparently, the mismatch between the router's date/time and my phone's date/time prevented the app from connecting. Might be worth a look if you're having the login timeout problem when trying to use the Nighthawk app.

Message 57 of 58
mebbert
Initiate

I figured out my problem that I suspect is affecting others!

The Nighthawk app does NOT allow special characters in the admin password, but the web interface does. I had set a new admin password through the web interface using a password generator (i.e., LastPass) that included special characters. Thus, I could log in through the web interface, but I could NOT through the Nighthawk app.
Message 58 of 58
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7