Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk App Not Accessing Router

BH67
Aspirant

Nighthawk App Not Accessing Router

This problem recently developed ( perhaps related to installing app on new iPhone?). App continually cycles through admin login screen before timing out.

Performed several restarts, cache clearing etc, but was only able once to gain access to install new firmware update. The install failed and still unable to access router through the app.

Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
superbird
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk App Not Accessing Router

I have also had the issue of my IOS app not connecting to the router after I installed the latest firmware update from.64 to .66

I can log into the router directly and it appears to have the new firmware installed. I have a nighthawk R7960P router

Message 2 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello BH67 & superbird, 

Our product teams are aware of the reports and currently investigating. In the meantime, you may reinstall the Nighthawk app, revert to the previous firmware version, and/or using the web GUI to manage your router. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 3 of 5
BH67
Aspirant

@Christian_R wrote:

Hello BH67 & superbird, 

Our product teams are aware of the reports and currently investigating. In the meantime, you may reinstall the Nighthawk app, revert to the previous firmware version, and/or using the web GUI to manage your router. 

Regards,

Christian 

Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 4 of 5
BH67
Aspirant

Model: R7900|Nighthawk X6 AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies