Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk App unable to pause connection

Sofizzle
Initiate

Nighthawk App unable to pause connection

Is it just me or Nighthawk App won’t let me pause connection on devices connected to my router? I have relied on Circle for a few days then it kicked me off the app and won’t pair with my Nighthawk App anymore. And when I would want to just pause a connection (of my 11 y/o cousin’s phone), it won’t let me do it. I was able to pause/resume connections before, same when I would use Circle, but since 3 days ago, it stopped working.
Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Sofizzle, welcome to the community! What firmware version is the R7000 on? Please make sure that both the Nighthawk app and Circle app are up to date. Does the issue persist when you try to pause other devices in the network as well?

Dexter

Message 2 of 5
Sofizzle
Initiate

Hi Dexter,

Nighthawk Firmware - V1.0.9.88_10.2.88

I deleted Circle out of frustration since I couldn’t get on. I have deleted it a day ago, so I was hoping I can just pause my cousin’s phone from the Nighthawk App. I couldn’t pause any other devices that are in the network too

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 3 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Sofizzle, I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter

Message 4 of 5
Jennobeans
Aspirant

Ever since my iPhone did an update my nighthawk app shows over 74 devices and does not allow pause. And my device names do not show. I don’t have 74 devices not sure what is going on.
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7