Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk App

Mirrorcat
Aspirant

Nighthawk App

Hello,

I having trouble connecting to my router using the Nighthawk app.  I have remote management enabled in the app, however, when trying to remote connect at work it shows the router as being disconnected.  I know that router is working properly as i'm able to access my security cameras that are connected via WiFi.  It use to work just fine, no its not working.  Both my app and firmware on the router are up to date as I double checked both yesterday.  Anyone have any ideas?

Mirrorcat

Model: R7900|Nighthawk X6 AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
Mirrorcat
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk App

I forgot to mention when connecting at home the app works just fine.

Message 2 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Mirrorcat, welcome to the community! Does the issue persist after reinstalling the app? Also, have you tried using another device?

Dexter

Message 3 of 6
Mirrorcat
Aspirant

I have not tried to reinstall the app, I do have the newest version of the app.  I only have the one router to try this on.  I have had it work successfully twice but I have attempted to load romotely approx. 20 times.

Message 4 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Mirrorcat, thanks fore responding. Please try reinstalling the app and check if the issue will persist. Also, I meant trying it on another mobile device if possible. Let me know how that goes.

Dexter

Message 5 of 6

You have set up the other bit of remote management at MyNetgear?

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7