Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk Not Detected on App

tland54
Aspirant

Nighthawk Not Detected on App

I recently had to factory reset my router because I forgot my security questions to access the router login. Accessing the router login was requried for me to do to gain access to ExpressVPN router coverage. After doing the steps that ExpressVPN had provided, everything seems to be connected. Except the App on my iPhone. Wifi is working on my computer, Xbox, and Phone, but for some reason it won't find it on the Nighthawk app. I tried disabling the VPN on all apps, disabled the VPN via IP address lookup, and still the app is not finding the router. I've done everything I could, from factory reseting it again, to Try a New System Setup process. It mentioned on the app that the VPN could be the reason why I can't connect the app to the router. But as stated eariler, I already disabled every VPN app and still nothing. 

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello tland54, 

Have you had a moment to reinstall the Nighthawk app? May you provide us with the current Nighthawk app version number installed on your mobile device.

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
tland54
Aspirant

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. My Local Network is on by default. 

App Version: 2.7.2.19

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7