Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk RAX45 Device Manager "Sorry the action was failed Please try again. (code: CDIL-A

andy321
Tutor

Nighthawk RAX45 Device Manager "Sorry the action was failed Please try again. (code: CDIL-API-FAIL)

Nighthawk RAX45 router, when going to the Device Manager in the iOS app returns error "Sorry the action was failed Please try again. (code: CDIL-API-FAIL)"

Using the latest firmware version (1.0.3.96_2.0.59) and latest app version. (2.11.0.11)

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
jbclavaud
Tutor

Re: Nighthawk RAX45 Device Manager "Sorry the action was failed Please try again. (code: CDIL-A

On my MR80 + MS80 satellites,I did solve it by creating a new account (using an alternate email address).

Step1 Delete the App (I'm on iOS)

Step2: Reinstall the App

Step 3: Open teh App and cretae a new account with an alternate email address.

I'm quite positive that steps 1 and 2 were not needed. Looks more like a sort of profiel corruption on Netgear's servers.

All back to normal with normal with the list of devices showing up properly.

I did report the bug too with the bug report feature in the App.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
jbclavaud
Tutor

On my MR80 + MS80 satellites,I did solve it by creating a new account (using an alternate email address).

Step1 Delete the App (I'm on iOS)

Step2: Reinstall the App

Step 3: Open teh App and cretae a new account with an alternate email address.

I'm quite positive that steps 1 and 2 were not needed. Looks more like a sort of profiel corruption on Netgear's servers.

All back to normal with normal with the list of devices showing up properly.

I did report the bug too with the bug report feature in the App.

Message 2 of 3
andy321
Tutor

that worked thank you sir !
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7