Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk app 2.3 not loading

mondenath
Prodigy

Nighthawk app 2.3 not loading

After the 2.3.5 app update the app is not even loading in memory. It stuck at image screen . tried rebooting phone and relaunching and even reinstalling the app. Nothing working. 

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 1 of 5
schumaku
Guru

The Nighthawk App 2.3.0.560 does load and work flawless on several Android phones, including Pixel 2 and 3 on current Android 9, or older Nexux 6L, or Nexus 5.

Open Android Settings, head to Apps, scroll to Nighthawk, do a Force Stop if it's active somehow, wait until the "Storage" counting has finished, click on Storage, and do a [Clear Cache] and [Clear Data]. Uninstall and reinstall.

Message 2 of 5
mondenath
Prodigy

I doubt that. I tried all those . I am trying on non google phone which has UI on top of google. But all the old updates worked flawlessly. I switched back to 2.2.29.495 version working flawlessly. Not sure if the size heap is issue as 12MB more than old one.  72 against 84

But it doesnt even crash atleast to know. When i look into the app setting it hardly loaded into the memory. 

Something issue. Not sure if it will work on other phones with UI on top. As these apps should work on most recent phones 8 and 9. I am running pie 9 feb'19 security . 

Message 3 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Most UI are alternate, not on top of the Google UI, replacing the UI completely.

What big secret phone and probably 3rd party UI are we facing here?

Message 4 of 5

Try removing and reinstalling the android (?) app.

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7