Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk app IOS 13.3.1 support

Jrochajr
Aspirant

Nighthawk app IOS 13.3.1 support

When will the Nighthawk app be updated to support ios 13.3.1? The app on my iphone does not show devices in device manager while the app on my android phone shows all devices. Yes router, iphone and Nighthawk app are all updated with latest firmwares and software.
Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Jrochajr
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk app IOS 13.3.1 support

Apple just realeased ios 13.4.1 update and Netgear also released updated Nighthawk app to deal specifically with the missing devices in device manager. Thank you. I now see devices on my iphone XR.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
res1983
Guide

I can't tell which post I was on but this is a know issue both IOS and Android. Netgear is aware of this. It has been this way for some time now for me on both my devices. If you use the GUI all devices will show up there. 

Message 2 of 4
Jrochajr
Aspirant

Thanks for the info. I use device manager quite frequently to turn on and off devices. It would be quite faster to do it through the app. Thankfully I have an LG Q7+ that works with the app. However my primary phone (iphone XR) does not show the devices in the app. Yes the GUI works but it takes a while longer to go through the steps. For now I will use the LG solely for that purpose.
Message 3 of 4
Jrochajr
Aspirant

Apple just realeased ios 13.4.1 update and Netgear also released updated Nighthawk app to deal specifically with the missing devices in device manager. Thank you. I now see devices on my iphone XR.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7