Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk app- login issues

1pluv
Tutor

Nighthawk app- login issues

Using the website router login.net I can login no issues. When I use their app on my iPhone 11 Pro the same password that I use on the website doesn’t seem to work?

Any help is appreciated!
Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @1pluv, welcome to the community! What is the firmware version of the router? Does the issue persist on your other devices? Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Dexter

Message 2 of 8
1pluv
Tutor

Firmware Version
V1.3.1.64_10.1.36

Reinstalling the app doesn’t help. Other devices experience the same issue.
Message 3 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @1pluv, upon installing, it will initially ask for your NETGEAR account credentials. Please make sure that you use that first. Once you get past that, that is when you will be asked for the admin username and password for the router.

Dexter

Message 4 of 8
1pluv
Tutor

I have 13 devices, why are they all using 2.4ghz vs being spread out between that and 5ghz?
Message 5 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @1pluv, not all devices are capable of connecting to the 5GHz band. You may refer to the device spec sheet and see if it is a dual band device capable of connecting to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band.

Dexter

Message 6 of 8
1pluv
Tutor

I did a factory reset so now it looks like many of my devices are now on the 5ghz. Why did that even happen?
Message 7 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @1pluv, you can manually connect the devices to the 5GHz band if they are able to. It is possible that the other devices are not dual band and can only connect to the 2.4GHz band.

Dexter

Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7