Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk app login problem

Magic_The
Aspirant

Nighthawk app login problem

Hey there, so i downloaded nighthawk app for my  android 7 smaphone, 

Configured it, and it has login issue, after i entered my password, i wont be able to login second time, no matter what i did, it will always say: "Logon time out, try again. if this issues persists, try rebooting your device". After i entered my password, i wont be able to login second time, no matter what i did, it will always say: "Logon time out, try again. if this issues persists, try rebooting your device". i tried to clean the coockies and what no, wont work, nada, i dont have that issue in web login.

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 3

@Magic_The wrote:

Configured it, and it has login issue, after i entered my password, i wont be able to login second time, no matter what i did, it will always say: "Logon time out, try again. if this issues persists, try rebooting your device".

I assume that you duplicated the text of your message. It seems a bit repetitive.

I can't see what you image is showing as a login target.

There are three possible steps involved in getting into with the Nighthawk  app:

• Connect to the wifi form your (unnamed) Netgear device
  • Connect to the router's controls

The third option depends on whether you are on local wifi or using Anywhere Access.

Each option has a different password.

• the wifi connection
  • the router interface
  • Anywhere Access

How do I enable or disable Anywhere Access on my router using the Nighthawk app? | Answer | NETGEAR ...

Message 2 of 3
SiouxOrch
Aspirant

Same issue as you.  Based on the number of times this issue is in the forum, this app/product is junkware.  Looks like everyone will recommend factory reset.  

I posted:
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7