Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk app pause sliders grey eyed out

MBChappers
Aspirant

Nighthawk app pause sliders grey eyed out

My nighthawk app is version 2.3.6.7 being run on an iOS device & my R8000 and my EX7300 are both running the latest firmware. I am having trouble with the app whereas the pause sliders in the device manager are greyed outa day won’t switch on or off. Is there a fix for this? Access control is turned on in the router.
Model: EX7300|AC2200 Nighthawk X4 WiFi Mesh Extender, R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 7

@MBChappers wrote:
My nighthawk app is version 2.3.6.7 being run on an iOS device & my R8000 and my EX7300 are both running the latest firmware.

Not sure that I understand the message, and the description of what is going on, but mobile apps do not support extenders.

Message 2 of 7
schumaku
Guru

Nighthawk Bug Reports - Issue Q 

Message 3 of 7
MBChappers
Aspirant

I’m not on about the extender. I just put this on just in case it had som bearing on the issue.
The issue is with the device manager in the nighthawk app. It is supposed to be able to pause any connection through the router but all tha sliders are greyed out in the app. If I access the router, I can use access control and it works ok.
Message 4 of 7
JeffHWI
Guide

I am also experiencing the same issue. Latest firmware for the router, and latest version of the IOS app.

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 5 of 7

I am also unable to pause any devices since the button is grayed out. R8500 (latest firmware) using app on iOS (iphone 8). Any help woudl be greatly appreciated 

Model: R8500|Nighthawk X8 Tri-Band AC5300 WiFi Router
Message 6 of 7

@beanybrooklyn wrote:

(latest firmware)

Only a number can guarantee that. Who knows what the update checker has missed?

Did you reset the router to factory settings after the firmware flash?

Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7