Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk app

Drownedziggy
Follower

Nighthawk app

Nighthawk app is broken

Login password not accepted no matter how many times I change to a new password. This started after having issues with the new update to the nighthawk app.

I was told to uninstall app and reinstall app .

Now I can not sign in no matter what new password I use. All I get is a notification saying that something went wrong and try again. Very frustrating I deleted the app until this gets fixed.
Message 1 of 6
Djl-jlb
Initiate

I am having the exact same issue. I Can log into the genie app and the router site itself with no problems, but I cannot log into the nighthawk app at all. Receive same message. It seems this a common issue. @netgear please let us know if there is a fix for this issue.
Message 2 of 6
Ram1234
Initiate

Nighthawk app gives error message when I attempt to login in to app I’ve followed all the steps and did factory resets for the modem, router and extender. I had the router and extender connected with the app. When I went to connect the modem to the app that’s when the trouble began. All three devices are Netgear. The modem is the C7000v2, the router is R8000. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it. It does not let me sign in if I start the set up with the modem, if I start the set up with the router it works, but still does not let me connect the modem afterwards.

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 3 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Ram1234, 

Please use a web browser to setup the C7000v2. If you can tell us a little more about the error you're receiving or provide a screenshot we'd be able to look into it further. 

Christian 

Message 4 of 6
Gabby411
Tutor

Can't log in or reset password and if I have to purchase a new modem router for my Apple laptop and devices...I'm done with Netgear.

@Drownedziggy wrote:
Nighthawk app is broken

Login password not accepted no matter how many times I change to a new password. This started after having issues with the new update to the nighthawk app.

I was told to uninstall app and reinstall app .

Now I can not sign in no matter what new password I use. All I get is a notification saying that something went wrong and try again. Very frustrating I deleted the app until this gets fixed.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 5 of 6
Gabby411
Tutor

I'm also done with Netgear also. Even this community blog is the worst I've come across as far as begging for some help with.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7