Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R6120 Ac1200 router

Gigigob
Follower

R6120 Ac1200 router

If I can’t get some help pretty soon this is going to go back! I tried to use the password that came with the box from HSN. It says it’s a wrong password! My goodness if it starts off wrong right off the bat,then I can’t see any good coming from it!! So now I ask you what is the password????Delores Edmondson

Model: R6120|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: R6120 Ac1200 router

Hi @Gigigob, welcome to the community! If you are looking for the default password to access the router settings, it is the word "password". As for the default WiFi password, it will be located on the sticker at the bottom of the unit itself. For support, it is best to reach us at https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx.

Dexter

Message 2 of 3

Re: R6120 Ac1200 router

In addition to the comments from @DexterJB it might help of you said what are you doing and where does it go wrong.

@Gigigob wrote:

I tried to use the password that came with the box from HSN. It says it’s a wrong password!

Tried the password in what? A browser? An app?

What else is on your network?

There is nothing special in how Netgear's devices work. If you have problems with your R6120 you may well have the same issues with something else.

It would be quicker to troubleshoot what is going wrong.

There is support for the R6120, including a manual, somewhere at the end of this link:

>>>> R6120 | Product | Support | NETGEAR <<<<

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7