Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R6700v3 - The Netgear NightHawk App Firmware Cannot Be Updated At This Moment

drwnhunter
Tutor

R6700v3 - The Netgear NightHawk App Firmware Cannot Be Updated At This Moment

How come this firmware version V1.0.4.106 cannot be updated at this moment? Please help and thank you very much all in advance!

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: R6700v3 - The Netgear NightHawk App Firmware Cannot Be Updated At This Moment

What FW version is currently loaded on the router?

Are you downloading the FW files to your PC and using a web browser to send th FW file to the router? 

What model router do you have?
Use MS Edge, Firefox or Opera

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: R6700v3 - The Netgear NightHawk App Firmware Cannot Be Updated At This Moment

You might try updating the Fw manually instead using a web browser and PC. Actually is preferred using this method. 

https://kb.netgear.com/23960/How-do-I-manually-update-the-firmware-on-my-NETGEAR-router

Message 2 of 5
drwnhunter
Tutor

Hello. Thanks. But I tried doing that method and it keeps showing me that notification from the screenshot as well.

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW version is currently loaded on the router?

Are you downloading the FW files to your PC and using a web browser to send th FW file to the router? 

What model router do you have?
Use MS Edge, Firefox or Opera

Message 4 of 5
drwnhunter
Tutor

I am just using the Netgear NightHawk App from my iPad mini 5 iOS operating system.

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7