Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000 with Circle Basic not showing history of sites visited

munsterlander
Aspirant

R7000 with Circle Basic not showing history of sites visited

So I just updated the firmware and have enabled Circle with Disney.  I setup the account and in the basic plan it says there is a history of sites visited.  I have waited 48 hours, but nothing shows up.  The activity logs have information in them, but nothing related to web traffic that I can tell.  What do I need to do to get this going in the Circle app and the Nighthawk router?

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 6
munsterlander
Aspirant

Re: R7000 with Circle Basic not showing history of sites visited

Bump

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 2 of 6
juched
Apprentice

I can see traffic inside the iOS Circle app.  If I click on a user of Circle, I see the sites they visited and the ones blocked. 

I cannot see sites which are not associated to a user.  However, for me if i leave cirlce on for more than a day, my wifi and intenret gets flaky, and my internet speed drops.  Let me know what works for you.

Message 3 of 6
munsterlander
Aspirant

So, I am running the Android version and when I click a user and go to History, its just empty and says Nothing in History yet.  The World Wide Web is  waiting. 

The only setup I did was to enable circle in the router admin page and then setup the apps on the phone.  I have circles for family members and the appropriate devices associated to them.  I know they are using the devices but yet no history at all.

Prior to circle, I was using the OpenDNS option in the router admin, but I disabled that as it said you could only use one at a time.  The activity logs have content, so I am at a loss.  Have I missed a setup step?

Message 4 of 6
munsterlander
Aspirant

So messing around with this has me so confused.  Devices that are known and added to a person show no history, but unmanaged devices that default to the home, do show a history.  I am at a loss.

Message 5 of 6
munsterlander
Aspirant

Just wanted to say that Netgear has been in contact and we are working through this.  Amazing customer support and thank you guys!

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7