Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000P

randingo
Follower

R7000P

Hi,

Having issues with the mobile app. I recently changed my password successfully from the desktop app but when I tried logging into the mobile app I got an error message saying invalid email or password. I know I typed in both the email and password correctly. I rebooted my phone and I still get the same error message. How do I fix this? My phone is Samsung S8.

Thank you,

Randy 

Message 1 of 2

Re: R7000P

@randingo wrote:

I recently changed my password successfully from the desktop app but when I tried logging into the mobile app I got an error message saying invalid email or password.

Netgear makes life interesting by having all manner of passwords. There is the one into the router's controls, then there are those to get into the router's wifi, and then there any that you use to get into this Community and/or MyNetgear.

Different passwords pop up at different times, depending on how you connect to the device and where you are trying to access from, your local network or somewhere else on the Internet. (Previously known as Remote Access, that's now called Anywhere Access.)

I can't tell which password is causing you trouble.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7