Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RAX45 not able to mange via phone apps

ankurhanda
Initiate

RAX45 not able to mange via phone apps

I am not able to manage the connected devices with the phone apps.

It am not able to start or stop the connected devices though on the phone it says it has blocked them. Also, I see some devices which I am not able to delete as there is no delete option.

Any help with phone apps will be appreciated as I am getting frustrated with netgear.

Message 1 of 4
AmesKay2021
Aspirant

Does it give you error message saying “CDIL-APL…”??I am having the same issue for quite sometimes.
Also, I noticed that when the app works, the device manager doesn’t work reliably either. I cannot disconnect the wired device.

Getting very frustrated as well.
Message 2 of 4
ankurhanda
Initiate

I do not get an error. It just says device blocked but does not block it. It is same for wired or wireless connected devices.

Also, I see duplicate records for devices which do not show connected. Some I was able to delete it as it had a delete button but I am not able to delete the others as there is no delete option.

It has just made the mobile apps useless as it does not help manage anything. I do not see people reporting issues with it and do not have the netgear support option any more which makes it difficult to find out if they know of the issue and have a plan to fix it. 

Message 3 of 4
AmesKay2021
Aspirant

Actually i have the same issue when the app was working (to list the devices - i don’t see the devices anymore), the duplicates of devices, cannot block if connected with wire.
Frustrating
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7