Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ready Cloud App NOT WORKING

Cadmuslabs
Follower

Ready Cloud App NOT WORKING

I have an iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 11.3 I downloaded the ready cloud app and installed it. I set it up to backup my photo library to my USB hard drive connected to my nighthawk router. It is fully setup and working both locally and through the web app. Within these 2 I can upload and download. However the app will not work. I tell it to backup it says it is shows that it’s uploading my pics even gives me a counter of how many it has uploaded. But when I actually browse the drive there’s is nothing there. I tried this with both the backup method and the single save to ready cloud from 1 image option. Neither are working. I see I am NOT the only one with this issue. So what’s the deal?
Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Ready Cloud App NOT WORKING

Hi @Cadmuslabs,

Welcome to the community!

1. What is the firmware version of the router?

2. What is the app version that you have installed?

3. Does the issue persist when using another device (iOS, Android)?

4. Have you tried resetting the router?

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
SharathB
Aspirant

Re: Ready Cloud App NOT WORKING

I have been trying to find solution for this for past one year. Unfortunately it does not look like Netgear wants to even fix it. The app shows as if it is uploading. But when I go and check the folder the photos are not there. I have even tried to format my HD. Still the problem persists. All firmware etc. are up-to-date.
Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7