Readycloud was working but no longer.
Recently I updated my NightHawk D7000
Firmware Version V18.104.22.168_1.0.1
After the update my ReadyCloud has stopped functioning.
I was able to use the router gui to dismount my storage devices,
and configure my shared files. After updated the firmware I can't dismount reliably.
ReadCloud was able to see as well as make folders in a Web browser I use Google Chrome.
Now it shows an image of my router and when I click on said image.
It will give me the following 3 options. 1) A folder icon with browse.
2) A new window icon with admin page. 3) A X icon with remove.
It no longer will display my usb storage devices.
If I select browse, it will say No Volumes or USB Disks.
The application used to display my USB storage devices.
This is no longer the case. If I click back it will show the icon of my D7000.
It will show as online.
When I click said icon, I receive a message at the top saying connecting.
It then promptly says disconnected which is not the case.
Attempted self resolution:
1) Unregistered and re-registered.
2) Changing USB ports and storage devices as well as testing on multiple computers.
3) Examine settings.
4) Search Google.
5) Search Netgear support.
6) Created New Backup of D7000.
7) Firmware Downgrade.
8) Factory reset.
9) Search Netgear Community and discover many with apparently the same issue.
10) Currently posted this asking for help.