Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readyshare vault: No Readyshare device detected

Russell19Par
Follower

Readyshare vault: No Readyshare device detected

My readyshare vault does not detect my USB drive connected to my R6700 Router.  I have a Seagate 2tb USB drive.  I am using AVG internet security software v17.8.3036 and if I disable AVG, the drive is detected by Readyshare.  I can't leave my computer with no internet security so I need to know how to get readyshare to work with it active.  If I look at the Restore tab in Readyshare vault the drive is visible and it is visible in windows explorer.  It has worked at some time in the past, as the backup folder exists on the drive.  Oddly enough, when I open the Readyshare vault app to the dashboard home page it does seem to be aware of the backup drive.  I can see drive statistics and everything.  When I look with windows explorer  I can find files inside the folder created for my computer that show Date Modified as today.  But when I look at the icon on my taskbar it only shows a small number of files backed up and when I look at the Backup tab in the Readyshare vault there are no backups shown and no drive is detected.    I  Is there some way to make this work? 

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
JamesGL
Master

Re: Readyshare vault: No Readyshare device detected

Hi Russell19Par,

Reason for that is the AVG is blocking the app. Try to check for any exemption you can configure on AVG to set the app working even if the AVG is enabled.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7