Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Slow mobile connection

cplaag
Aspirant

Slow mobile connection

I installed Circle, Circle Premium, and Circle Go on our mobile phones using Circle Go with the router instead of using a separate Circle Disney box. Since then, internet connectivity has been slow on the mobile phones. Also, the websites that it shows in my history are not all sites that I have been to, so I don't know where these sites are coming from or why they are showing up. So this is really two questions. How do I speed up mobile connectivity & how do I make sure the websites that circle says we are going to are correct?
Model: R6900|Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Welcome to the community, @cplaag

It seems that you're in contact with support. Are you still having difficulty getting the app to work?

Message 2 of 4
cplaag
Aspirant

Yes, support helped me when I called them the other day. We were on the phone for two hours, and finally decided to reset the router back to factory setting and start all over again. This allowed me to connect to the router with my mobile android phone after some extra work. However, it still gives me trouble, meaning that the internet and any app using the internet (all of them) are very extremely slow, and man times I cannont get online at all. It is very frustrating as I do not have several hours in each day to continue to work on it. Ever since I started using Circle, I have had that problem. I wish someone could help me.

Message 3 of 4
cplaag
Aspirant

Yes, I am still having problems. I have received some calls from th expert on my case, but I have been too busy working to deal with it, They just closed my case this morning & I am about to call them & work on it some more. I have 500mbps internet service, but all my mobile phones & sometimes computer feels like dial up. It is just slow a lot & sometimes ( a lot) I have no internet connectivity at all. I will give support another shot before I cancel Circle.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7