Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to read/write files in readyshare external hard drive in MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

JeepBeach15
Aspirant

Unable to read/write files in readyshare external hard drive in MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

Hello Y'all,

I currently have a 6TB external hard drive connected to my Netgear Nighthawk R7450 V1.2.0.92_1.0.1readyshare which is connected to my MacOS Catalina 10.15.7. I am able to connect to the network folder except unable to write any files.

I went through multiple forums but no luck. Is there something that I should try out?

Message 1 of 3

Re: Unable to read/write files in readyshare external hard drive in MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

@JeepBeach15 wrote:

I am able to connect to the network folder except unable to write any files.

Connect to the folder how?

How is ReadySHARE configured? Do you see this in the browser graphical user interface (GUI)?

ReadySHARE.jpg

Unfortunately, these things sometimes come down to your operating system. When it comes to MacOS, I am in the dark. Even Windows can cause grief.

Message 2 of 3
JeepBeach15
Aspirant

Re: Unable to read/write files in readyshare external hard drive in MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

@michaelkenward 

Thanks for pitching in.

The current setup is like the way you have it with access via HTTP, HTTPS, and SMB. I'm currently going through the system software side to see if I am able to figure something out. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7