Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNR2000 V3 and Genie

viclavaly
Aspirant

WNR2000 V3 and Genie

Hello, I did format to my computer few days ago, and after , I re install Genie to do the rest of connections, the connections is done with all the service and I have 2 issue can't find an answer to them,
1- Genie used to load by itself when I start the computer but now doesn't and I have to click on the icon on Desktop to re install it every time I start my computer and failed to know why do that ...
2- when O click on 'Network Map' I see all the devices connected and have a RED circle on them.. what that means and how to remove that ... thanks in advance
I have a screen shut taken but I don't see upload file ????
Message 1 of 9
Fairytail
Virtuoso

Re: WNR2000 V3 and Genie

Do you have the latest firmware of your router?
Message 2 of 9
viclavaly
Aspirant

Yes the latest firmware installed and it is up to date .
Message 3 of 9
viclavaly
Aspirant

viclavaly wrote:
Hello, I did format to my computer few days ago, and after , I re install Genie to do the rest of connections, the connections is done with all the service and I have 2 issue can't find an answer to them,
1- Genie used to load by itself when I start the computer but now doesn't and I have to click on the icon on Desktop to re install it every time I start my computer and failed to know why do that ...
2- when I click on 'Network Map' I see all the devices connected and have a RED circle on them.. what that means and how to remove that ... thanks in advance
I have a screen shut taken but I don't see upload file ????

is there a way to load screen shut
Message 4 of 9
viclavaly
Aspirant

Almost 4 days and no answer for my problem .. just wondering
Message 5 of 9
Fairytail
Virtuoso

Please create a ticket. 

Message 6 of 9
viclavaly
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply, I did that before and they refused to help me since my router is older than 90days and suggest to either buy Premium Services which cost start at $39 ... or go to help forum where is here ... and upset at them for not even have a document about Genie and it is problem . and if you search in Google about Genie you will find many case like mine and no answer for that problem, for that reason there is no reason to file another ticket as I will get the same answer . thanks to you .

Message 7 of 9
Fairytail
Virtuoso

Please use the link I have provided in creating ticket.
Message 8 of 9
viclavaly
Aspirant

Hello, Minions 08, I did now " a new case (# 25447494 ) " and I will let you know the result, Thanks again
Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7