Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Why is Netgear WiFi Analytics app removed from Google Play Store?

UK-based
Luminary

Why is Netgear WiFi Analytics app removed from Google Play Store?

Can someone from Netgear please tell me why the Android-based Netgear WiFi Analytics app seems to have been removed from the Google Play Store? This is a very useful app for checking WiFi signal strengths, viewing channels used by both 2.4 and 5GHz signals, checking for over-subscribed channels, and graphing signal strengths from multiple sources over time to see how they fluctuate. Have the functions in this app been fully replicated in another Netgear app?

If anyone would still like to be able to obtain this app, please hit the Kudos button below - it seems that the Netgear Support Team keep an eye on the posts with high Kudos ratings. Thanks for your help Smiley Wink

Here are some screen shots (I've obscured MAC addresses and SSIDs).

Network StatusNetwork Status

Signal Graph over timeSignal Graph over time

Signal StrengthSignal Strength

Channel Graph showing 2.4GHz channels with an overlap on channel 13Channel Graph showing 2.4GHz channels with an overlap on channel 13

Channel Graph showing 5GHz channelsChannel Graph showing 5GHz channels

Channel Interference tableChannel Interference table

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
ithorne
Star

Re: Why is Netgear WiFi Analytics app removed from Google Play Store?

T

@UK-based wrote:

Can someone from Netgear please tell me why the Android-based Netgear WiFi Analytics app seems to have been removed from the Google Play Store? This is a very useful app for checking WiFi signal strengths, viewing channels used by both 2.4 and 5GHz signals, checking for over-subscribed channels, and graphing signal strengths from multiple sources over time to see how they fluctuate. Have the functions in this app been fully replicated in another Netgear app?

If anyone would still like to be able to obtain this app, please hit the Kudos button below - it seems that the Netgear Support Team keep an eye on the posts with high Kudos ratings. Thanks for your help Smiley Wink

Channel Graph showing 2.4GHz channels with an overlap on channel 13Channel Graph showing 2.4GHz channels with an overlap on channel 13

he screenshots are not available

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
ithorne
Star

Re: Why is Netgear WiFi Analytics app removed from Google Play Store?

T

@UK-based wrote:

he screenshots are not available

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 10 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7