Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

adding more ethernet/gigabit ports

Woolstrength81
Follower

adding more ethernet/gigabit ports

hi i need to add an ethernet or gigabit port to my AC6300 because it only has 4 ports and i have my xfinity cable box hooked up, an Xbox one, Playstation 4 and my Smart TV i need at least 2 more ports for my Wii U and My Landline. is there any product out there that is recomended or can i just buy one from amazon or some other online retailer? or do i need to buy something else altogether thanks for your help

Message 1 of 2
William10a
Master

Re: adding more ethernet/gigabit ports

@Woolstrength81 wrote:

hi i need to add an ethernet or gigabit port to my AC6300 because it only has 4 ports and i have my xfinity cable box hooked up, an Xbox one, Playstation 4 and my Smart TV i need at least 2 more ports for my Wii U and My Landline. is there any product out there that is recomended or can i just buy one from amazon or some other online retailer? or do i need to buy something else altogether thanks for your help

A gigabit switch will do the job you get them any number of ports sounds like a five port model would and leave two ports free on the switch for the future from what have listed in the posting.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7