Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

iPhone NetGear NightHawk App Login Problems

ImaMember
Aspirant

iPhone NetGear NightHawk App Login Problems

Login works, but is problematic.  I have the iPhone app for NetGear Nighthawk and I'm using the same iPhone as always.  But lately the app tells me it doesn't recognize the device, despite it being the same device.  And no push notification comes, so I select the option to try an alternative method, and I choose the email.  The system sends the email and I receive it and I enter the code but it tells me a maximum limit reached.  How many is the maximum?  One?  Despite it claiming a limit has been reached it still lets me in once I hit "OK".

IMG_0220.PNGIMG_0221.PNGIMG_0222.PNGIMG_0223.PNG

Do I just have to endure this clicky problematic process?  or is there a fix?

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: iPhone NetGear NightHawk App Login Problems

Hello ImaMember, 

May you reinstall the Nighthawk app and let me know if your issue persists. 

Christian 

Message 2 of 6
ImaMember
Aspirant

I removed the app and re-installed the app and it still gives the same symptoms I described in the original problem.

Message 3 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi ImaMember, 

May you send me a private message with the following info. I'd like for our support team to reach out for further assistance. 

Email:

Phone:

Preferred Contact Time: (including timezone)

Thank you,

Christian 

Message 4 of 6

I am having the same exact problem as another member described above/below and I've tried everything including deleting/adding the Nighthawk APP again as he/she tried, but to no avail!  Please tell me how to fix it - thanks!

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 5 of 6
ImaMember
Aspirant

I hadn't heard from you, so maybe the first message wasn't delivered so I've just written you again.  I hope this message goes through, and I hope we find the fix for this.  Else it "works" despite the false errors and the buggy process.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7