Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

netgear support

Bwatts387
Follower

netgear support

I’m gonna pay these guys for professional service contract and can’t even get them on a chat session to reset a
password

Message 1 of 2

Re: netgear support

@Bwatts387 wrote:
I’m gonna pay these guys for professional service contract and can’t even get them on a chat session to reset a
password

This place is free.

Perhaps they didn't know which password you mean.

Netgear makes life interesting by having all manner of passwords. There is the one into the router's controls, then there are those to get into the router's Wi-Fi, and then there any that you use to get into this Community and/or MyNetgear.

Different passwords pop up at different times, depending on how you connect to the device and where you are trying to access from, your local network or somewhere else on the Internet. (Previously known as Remote Access, that's now called Anywhere Access.)

If you are talking about access to the browser's graphical user interface (GUI), the router's controls, these are on the label for your device, along with the default Wi-Fi login details. The username is fixed at admin. The default password is password.

How do I perform a factory reset on my NETGEAR router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

If you want to change the Wi-Fi password, manuals are a good place to start.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Look for the model number on the label on the router.

Check the section in the manual Specify Basic WiFi Settings.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7