Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: what is the difference between the Nighthawk and DGN2200 in term of parental control

nathKent
Aspirant

what is the difference between the Nighthawk and DGN2200 in term of parental control

I have a DGN2200 but it is not possible to defin a specific filter for one computer . I can chose high / med / low for each computer but cannot add or remove some category of the filter..

I would liketo be able able to block some app, but only for certain devices.

is it better on the Nighthawk? thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
VE6CGX
Master

Re: what is the difference between the Nighthawk and DGN2200 in term of parental control

Nighthawk is not a model number!

Message 2 of 4
nathKent
Aspirant

good morning, 

tahnsk for the precision

DGN2200 was sold in 2013.

I would like to know what the new features for he parental control are on the latest NEtgear routers.

Ideally, I would like to have a custom filter for each computer rather than for the whole network. I would like a custom time switch off for eac computer rather than for the full network. If i could also block access to some website / keyword for just one device, that would be great.

Thanks for your time

Message 3 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @nathKent,

You can check the link below for an overview of the LPC feature.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25687

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7