Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

wouldn't be able to login to nighthawk app model r7960p

Frank1228
Aspirant

wouldn't be able to login to nighthawk app model r7960p

hi there,

i found i woudn't be able to to log on the nighthawk app, i tried delete the app and resinstall, and i have updated the firmware to V1.4.1.50_1.3.10 which i believe the newest version, but the app kept giving me error message:"logon timed out, please try again.if this issue persists, try rebooting your device."i did reboot. doesn't work.

Model: R7900|Nighthawk X6 AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
Frank1228
Aspirant

Re: wouldn't be able to login to nighthawk app model r7960p

its weird when i log on to the router setting page, it shows internet not connected,

while i can still use internet like watching youtube or browsing webpages.

anyone can help? thanks!

Message 2 of 6

It might help if you told people what the modem is in front of this router. The model number could be useful. Is it, by any chance, also a router, with a set of LAN ports on the back?

The reason for asking is that a lot of people turn up here trying to put a router behind a modem that is also a router.

Message 3 of 6
Frank1228
Aspirant

sorry, i'm using a CM1100 modem and nighthawk x6-ac3000 router. somehow the app works later last night, i don't know what happened, but i just login now. i do have another quesiton, my upload speed is extreamly low compare to the upload speed, like is 15 mbps vs 700 mbps, called comcast, its not their end issue. can you help?

Message 4 of 6

@Frank1228 wrote:

my upload speed is extreamly low compare to the upload speed, like is 15 mbps vs 700 mbps, called comcast, its not their end issue. can you help?

I assume that you mean "my upload speed is extremely low compared to the download speed". 

What upload speed are you paying for? Many services ha slower up than down. My down speeds is four or five times as fast as the up speed.

Message 5 of 6
Frank1228
Aspirant

sorry, my typo, download speed is 650-700 mbps and upload is only 12-15 mbps, my package is 650 mbps download speed and upto 50 mbps upload speed, don't know why its so slow.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7