Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Brand new Nighthawk MR60 Vulnerability Detected - update software - already latest

_JWM_
Follower

Brand new Nighthawk MR60 Vulnerability Detected - update software - already latest

I have a brand new Nighthawk MR60 running firmware version V1.0.6.102_2.0.45, which is the latest. The Nighthawk App on my phone keeps reporting a vulnerability with this device and that I should update the software. It doesn't give me great confidence that the the Netgear App is reporting a vulnerability with the hardware running the most recent firmware. Is this something that I can ignore, or are there some settings that should be changed? Screen capture from the App below.

nighthawk_vulnerability.jpg

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Brand new Nighthawk MR60 Vulnerability Detected - update software - already latest

Hello,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7