Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

MK62 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 detects all my mobile devices but not desktop computer

MW-HK
Follower

MK62 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 detects all my mobile devices but not desktop computer

My newly purchased "MK62 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System" seems working well with all my mobile devices including cell phones, tablet and MacBook Air, but not my desktop which is using the processor of Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.10 GHz. All my mobile devices detects the wifi signal but my desktop computer doesn't. What are the potential reasons and how can I solve that? Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: MK62 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 detects all my mobile devices but not desktop computer

What wireless card and driver is in the desktop? 
Some of the early drivers from intel wouldn't detect AX and needed the drivers updated. 

Most people just let windows handle it but it wasn't getting updated 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: MK62 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 detects all my mobile devices but not desktop computer

Any progress on this? 

@MW-HK wrote:

My newly purchased "MK62 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System" seems working well with all my mobile devices including cell phones, tablet and MacBook Air, but not my desktop which is using the processor of Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.10 GHz. All my mobile devices detects the wifi signal but my desktop computer doesn't. What are the potential reasons and how can I solve that? Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7