Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

MR60 mesh Nighthawk app can't find router

LinLee
Follower

MR60 mesh Nighthawk app can't find router

MR60, Firmware V1.0.6.116, IPhone OS 15.1. Having nothing but problems with the app, won't find router (says unable to connect to router,) corrupts name of devices in device Manager (some devices say N/A Network), will only recognize 1 satellite. All of this seem to happen when I set up the 2nd satellite. The app seems to be very sensitive to my VPN, so I don't use it. I have reinstalled the app and it works at first and then reverts back to "unable to connect to router" the same happens when I disconnect the router. Wifi connection very weak to my devices now, was great before adding the 2nd satellite. Also was wondering if I should ditch the 2nd satellite and get an extender, if so which one?  

Model: Dual Band
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: MR60 mesh Nighthawk app can't find router

Be sure you are connected with your mobile device at the MR before opening the NH app. 

Also there is new FW available for the 60 series systems:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/New-MK6x-series-MR60-MS60-FW-v1-1-6-122-Relea...

Also for NH app help and support information, Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Nighthawk App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Nighthawk App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general router" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/bd-p/en-home-networking-apps

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7