Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Nighthawk mesh wifi 6 MR60 router disconnected my cell phone internet access on app

westcoastjb
Aspirant

Nighthawk mesh wifi 6 MR60 router disconnected my cell phone internet access on app

I have the Nighthawk wifi 6 mesh system and last weak my cell was dined internet access on the mobile app. I have tried for over a week to reconnect my phone to the router . It has basically left me on able to connect my phone to all the devices on this network....ring doorbell, ring cameras , door lock , wifi light bulbs etc... 

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
westcoastjb
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk mesh wifi 6 MR60 router disconnected my cell phone internet access on app

I fixed the problem myself by going on my browser ,logging in and unblocking my phone.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
westcoastjb
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk mesh wifi 6 MR60 router disconnected my cell phone internet access on app

I fixed the problem myself by going on my browser ,logging in and unblocking my phone.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad you figured it out.

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the NightHawk MESH products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with NH MESH products and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/bd-p/en-home-nighthawk-mesh-system

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7