Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Rental property - separate system from Home - how do I manage both with the app

MinkaHarry
Aspirant

Rental property - separate system from Home - how do I manage both with the app

I bought two MR60 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 Router systems. One for my residence and one for our rental house.  

Can I switch between the systems on the Nighthawk app?  I want to be able to change the WiFi password on the rental system and keep an eye on it's performance when I'm not at the rental unit.  Can I make this work? or do I need to be in range of the router to access it's info?

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Rental property - separate system from Home - how do I manage both with the app

Yes you can have both connected to the Nighthawk app. You'll need to be connected to either system prior to launching the mobile app. 

Message 2 of 4
MinkaHarry
Aspirant

Re: Rental property - separate system from Home - how do I manage both with the app

I have the first system completely set up in the app.  How do I add a second?  I've looked around and it isn't intuitive to me.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Set up the 2nd system like you did the first one. 

I presume you'll be setting this up at the other guest location? 

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7