Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

WiFi Schedule for Some not all network devices - MK63 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System

AC04
Star

WiFi Schedule for Some not all network devices - MK63 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System

I recently purchased the MK63 Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 system.  I meticulously added and named each device to my network as I would like to schedule when certain devices can and cannot use the WiFi.  Specifically I want to turn the WiFi off on my kids devices.  I can see in the UI where I can schedule the WiFi to Go on and off but that takes down the whole system. Is there a way a can turn off certain devices say between 10 pm and 7 am?

Thanks

Model: XRM570|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router and Mesh WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: WiFi Schedule for Some not all network devices - MK63 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System

Hello AC04 - The MK63 system currently does not support this feature.

Christian

Message 2 of 4
AC04
Star

Re: WiFi Schedule for Some not all network devices - MK63 — Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System

Is there a Netgear Mesh system that offers this feature?

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi AC04, 

Our Orbi systems offer a service called Circle parental controls. Circle is what you may be looking for in terms of managing devices. Here's a link for more info. 

https://www.netgear.com/landings/circle-on-orbi/

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7