× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cannot register product please help

Braden1977
Follower

Cannot register product please help

Hi, I’m in a terrible contract with hughesnet and they absolutely suck. I can’t even load a YouTube video. Just today I got a NETGEAR router and I have it connected through my hughesnet router for internet connection. I tried to set it up and did through netgearlogin.com it didn’t work and I got a bunch of troubleshooting icons which none helped. What do I do
Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: Cannot register product please help

@Braden1977 wrote:
Hi, I’m in a terrible contract with hughesnet and they absolutely suck. I can’t even load a YouTube video.

When I read this right you have already massive problems with your Internet set-up. Dish orientation, coverage shaded by trees or buildings, bad antenna cable, borked Sat modem, ...

@Braden1977 wrote:
Just today I got a NETGEAR router and I have it connected through my hughesnet router for internet connection. I tried to set it up and did through netgearlogin.com it didn’t work and I got a bunch of troubleshooting icons which none helped. What do I do

Not sure adding yet another router - assuming you have this HughesNet Wi-Fi Modem (with router) - does solve the effective communication problem of your dish and router installation.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7