× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

no Internet on AC1900 modem router

Terminator68622
Aspirant

no Internet on AC1900 modem router

I just bought this AC1900 modem router and cannot get it to set up either automatically or manually, I am posting this using the ISP supplied router, the VLAN  ID isn't accepted and for some settings I have to change from VDSL to ADSL then switch back to VDSL. Only one was simple the MTU set to 1480 no problem

I use Origin as my ISP, my last netgear modem router I gave to my brother and he's been using it for 10 years. Does anyone know the settings for this modem router for this ISP? Or how to get it working with my ISP.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Terminator68622
Aspirant

Re: no Internet on AC1900 modem router

It's OK I got it connected I just reset it and when it asked for VLAN ID I put in 101 and it set itself up automatically. I had never had it ask for that before this morning so it's OK now 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Terminator68622
Aspirant

It's OK I got it connected I just reset it and when it asked for VLAN ID I put in 101 and it set itself up automatically. I had never had it ask for that before this morning so it's OK now 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post here next time for your product model:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/DSL-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-dsl-modems-routers

Enjoy. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7