× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can someone please suggest the best/stable-ish Duma 3.0 version for the XR500

Holagringo
Guide

Can someone please suggest the best/stable-ish Duma 3.0 version for the XR500

My QoS traffic prioritization is not loading after upgrading to the official build 2.3.2.114 (already installed different versions and reinstalled/performed factory reset, but nothing changed).

I am getting an RPC error and the QoS traffic prioritization doesn't load. Also, my Dumaos app for Android is no longer working as i am unable to login.

I have attached some images for reference and thank you all in advanceScreenshot_20210713_124527_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210713_124551_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210713_125704_com.netdumasoftware.dumamobile.jpg

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Can someone please suggest the best/stable-ish Duma 3.0 version for the XR500

The interface isn't optimized for the mobile browser, if you use a web browser on a PC does it load correctly? The latest and most stable in my opinion is .120 https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-120-XR500/td-p/...
Message 2 of 6
Holagringo
Guide

Thank you very much and my apologies for not mentioning that i always make any necessary changes using a Windows 10 PC.

I will give .120 a shot 😉 thanks again and all the best!
Message 3 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Great let us know how you get on!
Message 4 of 6
Holagringo
Guide

I updated to version .120 and was able to regain all my QoS functionality, but unfortunately my internet stopped working and no matter what i try, i don't have internet output.

So, for now i have to use firmware .120 to make any changes to my QoS and then load up the latest official build so i can get my internet back lol.

If you have any suggestions on how to regain my internet connection using firmware .120 they will be greatly appreciated and thank you very much once again for taking the time to help me out. All the best!
Message 5 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Do a factory reset on .120 and go through the setup wizard and you should get internet
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7