× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cold War Servers showing N/A on XR500

Iven09
Aspirant

Cold War Servers showing N/A on XR500

When I first got this router I installed the 3.0 Beta and was able to do the pentagon mode and select the best servers showing in my area. I recently switched to a Arris SB8200 modem and now only one server shows up on the Cold War heat ping and the rest pop up as N/A. Is there a setting I need to change or something that would have caused this to change?
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 8
Nareshak
Star

Re: Cold War Servers showing N/A on XR500

I'm facing the same issue and it seems this problem is with everyone since the last update fron Activision. 

Message 2 of 8
Iven09
Aspirant

That makes sense. I switched modems around the same time season 2 came out so I was associating it something on my end. Does this mean the Beta needs to be updated?
Message 3 of 8
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

We are aware that there is a lack of servers in Ping Heatmap for Cold War at the moment, we're pushing a cloud update today that will resolve this!

Message 4 of 8
zaj79
Aspirant

just 1 server with over 200 ping rest servers n/a - any idea to sort that problems ?

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 5 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@zaj79 the team are aware and will be resolving that early next week
Message 6 of 8
Cholete
Aspirant

early next week.... do it within 2 days, how the **bleep** are we going to wait 1 week to use a 200 dollar product....

Message 7 of 8
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Apologies for the delays on this, I've been informed this update should be completed today. We're also working on some internal tools to make this process smoother in the future.

Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7