× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Latest firmware download

coughy2
Initiate

i cant get the router to connect constanly in the 1000mb connection it goes green light but after a few seconds it disconnects i have set a static ip for my pc But i have to use 100mb connection for it to stay connected anyone have a fix for this??

Message 426 of 466
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@Xolhid Using TFTP, I assume the issue was that using TFTP to the same firmware wasn't helping with the issues but using it with a previous firmware should be fine.

@coughy2 Sorry could you clarify please, where are you seeing this exactly?
Message 427 of 466
LanceStout
Aspirant

Could someone link me the beta for the xr450
Message 428 of 466
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner
Danny80916
Luminary

wheres the 700 beta?

Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 430 of 466
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

It should be coming pretty soon, we caught a bug on the latest build so just fixing that, then it will go through QA and then fingers crossed we can post it.
Message 431 of 466
Danny80916
Luminary

Sounds Good, Thank you.

Message 432 of 466
Danny80916
Luminary

I got the xbox series X on launch day I have ran into some crazy bugs with it. Not related to netduma or networking so curious how netduma will work with it on the xr700.

Message 433 of 466
FightMilk
Tutor

I’m having the issue where wifi calling (Verizon iPhone) just stops working. The call doesn’t terminate, and while I can hear the person on the line talking, the person on the line cannot hear me. As soon as I turn wifi off in my iPhone (thus switching to LTE exclusively) the person can hear me again. I never had this issue on stock XR500 firmware so I am assuming it’s related to the beta. I’m not complaining, just wanted to inform you all. Is there anything I can provide to help out? Like a log or something?

Other than that, keep up the good work folks.
Message 434 of 466
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Could you try toggling SIP ALG in WAN Settings please and see if that helps?
Message 435 of 466
defiled669
Apprentice

is 104 still here or has a new update emerged

if so whats the link

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 436 of 466
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

This is the latest at the moment. Waiting on the go ahead from NG QA team for next build.
Message 437 of 466
Phantomblu
Apprentice

On the Congestion control page, I can't disable QOS because it's going wrong. I click on unbalanced QOS but when I update I see that it does not remain selected, also doing a speed test the speed remains Limited for what is inserted in Congestion Control.

In log find -

[DumaOS] config write 'com.netdumasoftware.qos.settings', Sunday, November 15, 2020 7:46:26 PM

[DumaOS] RPC call 'disabled' exception 'ERROR: Rule not found in chain stack traceback: ^I': in function '__new__' ^I?: in func,

[DumaOS] Long call 'del_rule' exception 'ERROR: Rule not found in chain stack traceback: ^I?: in function '__new__' ^I?: in fun,

Message 438 of 466
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

What do you mean by unbalanced QoS exactly? - Can you provide a screenshot? Yes speeds reported at the moment aren't accurate, we'll improve that.
Message 439 of 466
Xolhid
Apprentice

Please tell me the random disconnects are fixed in the next build. It seems to be getting worse. I had to power cycle my router 3 times today. 😰
Message 440 of 466
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I'm still working on NG at the moment.
Message 441 of 466
kxndal
Guide

Betreff: Latest firmware download

Hope we will See a new Build today! 🙂
Message 442 of 466
Scrubosaurus
Guide

you know anything?

Message 443 of 466
Anton774
Apprentice

he doesnt know but hes hoping it will drop today because its a tuesday and most major updates are dropped on tuesdays in the united states

Message 444 of 466
Raf1212
Apprentice

I would look more next week, yesterday NG was still working on a compilation

Message 445 of 466
alongcory
Aspirant

Can someone link me to the DumaOS 2 firmware? I am constantantly getting intermittient disconnects ever since I upgraded to the DumaOS 3.0 beta and I'm really fed up with it. I get roughly 3 disconnects a day and a lot of the features are not working for me.

Message 446 of 466
Xavg
Star

You will always find the last firmware on the netgear support page

https://www.netgear.fr/support/product/xr500.asp
Message 447 of 466
radioactive
Aspirant

Hi,

are we gonna get the AdBlock in the next firmware update?

Message 448 of 466
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Adblock / apps is exactly why I was looking here again along with bug fixes.

Not super interested in beta testing a device I paid good money for, I may as well have bought a entry level device at 20% of the cost.

Message 449 of 466
Anton774
Apprentice

when you are saying " bought a entry level device at 20% of the cost " what product are you talking about here ?

Message 450 of 466
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7