× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NETDUMA 3.0 NETGEAR xr500

frenesia
Aspirant

NETDUMA 3.0 NETGEAR xr500

Hola!

I have just bought the XR500 and i would like test the new beta 3.0.

Where can i find the link to download the new firmware?

Can i also find a post where is explained how to do that? im not so confident with that.

Thanks!

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: NETDUMA 3.0 NETGEAR xr500

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-108-XR500/td-p/...

its just like manually installing firmware to it. (guides in the manual). 

Message 2 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Download the .img file from the above link. Go to the router interface > Settings > Administration > Firmware Update and upload to img file there to upgrade.
Message 3 of 6
frenesia
Aspirant

Hola again!

Before that you answered to me i found .112 version and I installed.

I tried to use the ping hitmap etc. and it worked. Then i tried to play Warzone but i couldnt get in the game, i couldnt "join the service" and i had to go back on the desktop.

Then i saw your post and i changed the firmware again with .108 version, but i cant join the dashboard. 

After that the router test my connection and ask me to set up the password, i get this error below.

What can i do?? 

Thanks in advance

Message 4 of 6
plemans
Guru

Not sure on the warzone issue as I actual don't have any dumaOS devices (sadly) to play with/try stuff. 

But it seems likes theres an .114 version 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-108-XR500/m-p/2...

Message 5 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Upgrading to .114 above is a good shout, it's the latest that's just been tested and so does have fixes from us, then do a factory reset. Disable the Adblocker on your web browser and refresh the page. Are you using the Geo-Filter?
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7